Emergency Medical Services Paramedic - Certificate II class in Abilene , TX
By Texas State Technical College Abilene at Texas State Technical College at Abilene
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Pell Eligible
- Length in Hours
- Length in Weeks
- Community college certificate of completion
- Credential Earned
- Basic EMT Intermediate EMT or Paramedic
- Program Format
- Provided By
- Texas State Technical College Abilene
- About Texas State Technical College Abilene
- Texas State Technical College System is a two-year institution of higher education offering courses of study in technical vocational education for which there is demand within the State of Texas. TSTC offers occupationally oriented programs emphasizing highly specialized advanced and emerging technical and vocational areas for certificates or associate degrees.
- Provider Type
- Higher Ed -majority of credentials awarded are associates degrees
650 East Highway 80
Abilene TX, 79601
- Campus Name
- Texas State Technical College At Abilene
- Day Care on Site?
- Public Transport Available?
- TWC Program ID
- Record Updated On
- Thursday, January 13 2022 11:08:00 CST
You should check out this Targeted Occupations List to see how hot the market is for this skill, and how much you may get paid for a job in this field.
How to Apply for Emergency Medical Services Paramedic - Certificate II class in abilene , TXIf you're interested in signing up or learning more about this class, the next program start date is Wednesday, September 04 2019 01:14:00 CDT
- Apply for the program at Texas State Technical College Abilene website.
- Visit the your local Workforce Solutions board office and tell them you have enrolled in the program.
- They will ask you a bunch of questions to see if you're eligible for financial assistance.