Cosmetology - Medical Aesthetics/Esthetician class in Abilene , TX
By Phoenix Bodi and Beauty Institute (PBBI) at PBBI Learning Center Campus
- CosmetologyCosmetologist General
- Pell Eligible
- Length in Hours
- Length in Weeks
- Government license
- Credential Earned
- Licensed Esthectian
- Program Format
- Provided By
- Phoenix Bodi and Beauty Institute (PBBI)
- About Phoenix Bodi and Beauty Institute (PBBI)
- 750 hour Esthetician Program (TDLR# 705459) 300 hour Body Asethetics
- Provider Type
- National Apprenticeship
1290 S. Danville Drive
Abilene TX, 79605
- Campus Name
- PBBI Learning Center Campus
- Day Care on Site?
- Public Transport Available?
- TWC Program ID
- Record Updated On
- Tuesday, September 06 2022 09:57:00 CDT
You should check out this Targeted Occupations List to see how hot the market is for this skill, and how much you may get paid for a job in this field.
How to Apply for Cosmetology - Medical Aesthetics/Esthetician class in abilene , TXIf you're interested in signing up or learning more about this class, the next program start date is Sunday, March 27 2022 10:13:00 CDT
- Apply for the program at Phoenix Bodi and Beauty Institute (PBBI) website.
- Visit the your local Workforce Solutions board office and tell them you have enrolled in the program.
- They will ask you a bunch of questions to see if you're eligible for financial assistance.