Associate of Applied Science in Nursing class in Abilene , TX
By Cisco College at Main Campus
- Registered Nurse
- Pell Eligible
- Length in Hours
- Length in Weeks
- Government license
- Credential Earned
- Registered Nurse Texas Board of Nursing
- Program Format
- Provided By
- Cisco College
- About Cisco College
- The school is a SACs accredited institution that offers a full range of academic and continuing education. The school is a community college.
- Provider Type
- Higher Ed -majority of credentials awarded are associates degrees
717 E. Industrial Blvd.
Abilene TX, 79602
- Campus Name
- Main Campus
- Day Care on Site?
- Public Transport Available?
- TWC Program ID
- Record Updated On
- Friday, April 22 2022 09:58:00 CDT
You should check out this Targeted Occupations List to see how hot the market is for this skill, and how much you may get paid for a job in this field.
How to Apply for Associate of Applied Science in Nursing class in abilene , TXIf you're interested in signing up or learning more about this class, the next program start date is Friday, June 11 2021 09:51:00 CDT
- Apply for the program at Cisco College website.
- Visit the your local Workforce Solutions board office and tell them you have enrolled in the program.
- They will ask you a bunch of questions to see if you're eligible for financial assistance.